THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL, FINANCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, OR MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
While we hope to provide you with useful information and assistance, we do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; legal, financial, or professional advice; or specific advice regarding which service providers you should use. Any decisions that you need to make about the care of a loved one should be made after engaging and consulting with a professional licensed service provider based upon your specific needs or conducting your own careful review and investigation.
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OR POST INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
Areance.com may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of any changes will signify your acceptance of those changes.
To use certain parts of our Website (e.g., posting comments), you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your first name, e-mail address, password, city and state or Zip code.
We appreciate that Areance.com’s community reflects the diversity of its users and is an interesting place to share, learn and interact. In keeping with this spirit of community, we have a core set of principles and guidelines that must be followed by all members, participants, content contributors and users.
USING OUR WEBSITE
Areance.com provides you with access to a great variety of resources. The materials, information, and links to third party sites, provided on our Website, including but not limited to information, documents, images, articles, advice, time-saving tips and checklists, easy-to-use tools, products, software, and services, if applicable (“Materials”), are provided either by Areance.com (not by America Online) or by others and may be copyrighted and/or protected by other intellectual property rights.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
While using our Website, you may not
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, constitute unauthorized practice of a professional service, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or foreign law, including without limitation U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Areance.com), or engage in spamming, phishing, or flooding;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our Website or services for any purpose without our express written permission; however, this provision shall not apply to the indexing or updating of search engines;
- post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through our Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software, or other material);
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way information, software, or other material obtained through our Website which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute in any way any component of our Website itself or derivative works with respect thereto without our prior written consent, as our Website is protected under U.S. copyright laws.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
In an effort to continually improve our Website and its usefulness to you, we may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that Areance.com makes such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existing services.
NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. While some community and other areas are monitored for relevance, we have no obligation to prescreen content that may be posted in such areas and are not responsible for such postings. While we have no duty to prescreen content, we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, POSTINGS, OPINIONS OR SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE OR LINKED FROM OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND Areance.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS AND EXPERTS (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “SUPPLIERS”) HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. Areance.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS THAT ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION. POSTINGS, OPINIONS OR SERVICES LINKED FROM OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSES. IN ADDITION, Areance.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, PARTNER, CAREGIVER, CARE RECEPIENT OR EXPERT WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION RECEIVED BY Areance.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OBTAINED OTHERWISE WILL CHANGE THIS DISCLAIMER. Some jurisdictions do not allow these limitations, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Areance.COM (OR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, ASSIGNEES, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVERTISERS, EXPERTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS OR EMPLOYEES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Areance.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE, REMOVAL OR TERMINATION OF OUR WEBSITE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE, STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR WEBSITE, INSTRUCTION, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OR LINKED FROM OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Areance.COM’S AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO Areance.COM DURING THE PRIOR YEAR FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE, OR $1,000, WHICHEVER AMOUNT IS LESS.
NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Areance.COM OFFERS INFORMATION RELATED TO CARE GIVING WHICH INCLUDES MEDICAL, LEGAL, FINANCIAL, HOUSING, AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO CARE GIVING. THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON Areance.COM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING SPECIFIC MEDICAL, LEGAL, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL OR LICENSED SERVICES ADVICE DIRECTLY APPLICABLE TO YOUR SITUATION. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON Areance.COM AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SUCH SERVICES OR ADVICE.
THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, FINANCIAL, ADVISOR OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL OR LICENSED ADVISOR. NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL, LEGAL, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL OR LICENSED ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON Areance.COM.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR LAW; OR FINANCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, OR LICENSED SERVICES. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS, OR ADVICE. Areance.COM PROVIDES NO ASSURANCES THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL.
Your access or use of our Website and our services does not create in any way a physician/patient, attorney/client, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on Areance.com’s part or the part of our suppliers, distributors, partners, and/or affiliates. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, attorneys, advisors, caregivers, procedures, opinions, advice, or other information that may appear on our Website. If you rely on any of the information provided by our Website, its employees, consultants, or its guests or visitors, you do so solely at your own risk.